- It I fear above all. Hatred will eclipse to you mind, and gods punish the reckless.
- Will not eclipse. To me not for the first time to beat pagan dogs. And here at all dogs - so, cocks! - understand, favourite,
it not game! Yes, under your beginning a legion of true soldiers, but... But our enterprise does not promise to be easy walk!
There the earth is hostile to us...
Prince Marsy it is bad oshcherilsja.
- Soon this earth will obey us! - be not under a delusion, aggressive god. I know, you will take Narbonnu and will plant my
doll on its throne. However it will be not the war end, and the beginning only. Savages are weak, as shabby brushwood, but,
like brushwood, easily ignite... The Spark of mythical freedom ignites them! And I am afraid that before to burn down, they will
burn our hopes... My hopes of you, favourite.
- Your excitements are vain, invaluable mine. It in the politician all is difficult, and war is a war only! Than you suffer? I will
hang wild dogs more likely, rather than they as you have told, will ignite! The princess Sofia has thoughtfully shaken a head.
- It is not necessary to tease animals. If you will start to hang up innocent or, the it is more, women and children...
- Women? Children? What you such speak?! - I tell the truth, Mars. Be ready to that against your proof soldiers there are
peasants with vilami and children with knifes. There will come the moment when it is nobody the usurper will rely more. And
these women with children, probably, become terrible force against your legionaries...
- Truly, the people of mad savages! - has muttered Marsy.
- That's it. Therefore be circumspect, wise and prudent. Instigators of excitements hang up prinarodno, and other trouble-
makers and sympathising them turn into slaves and in mother country immediately send.
- And how to separate sympathising villains from indifferent and true to us? On karminnym to lips of Sofia the smile has run.
- This riddle not for you. Conditionally consider all barbarians sympathising rebels. If the village has risen - reduce it to ashes
and all turn into slavery, and the head and other leaders hang up publicly as I have already told. If the city revolts, take it and
punish defenders as though all of them revolted.
However do not forget to use service efialtov and do not stint, paying them.
Your problem-maximum - not to plant Krimhildu on a throne, and to break savage spirit narbonnskogo the people. It really
nervus rerum60! Therefore be not afraid to inspire to barbarians fear and horror. Burn down, cut, kill, steal in slavery, even
torture, and the more severely, the bolshy you will inspire trembling. The best if you appear to barbarians not as the usual
invader, and an embodiment of aggressive god, a demon of inevitable punishment. But be not overzealous: as soon as you
will see... More truly, I will see that the rebellious country is subdued, we immediately will temper justice with mercy, and
survived again learn advantages of the imperial power.
Marsy has sighed and has told: - As it is a pity that you cannot present to me at least a small particle of the mind, favourite.
Sometimes, listening to you, I am surprised, how the woman is capable to be such ruthless, and sometimes I am surprised to
your goodheartedness. And you always know that, when and where it is pertinent! - Then not always, favourite, differently
there would be no war... I have recollected Odysseus song Stsille and Haribde is not so casual, - Sofia has stretched a hand
to grey rocks by which through whirlpools the mighty battle ship made the way. - I just between these rocks. Not Stsilla will
seize me, so will swallow Haribda. And can, I will come up, as Odysseus has come up... I have too far swum away to turn
back! How many people were lost... Inutile, basically, but were among them and expensive to me. And how many still will be
lost... And all for the sake of what? To extract next Justine a post of the first minister? - Do not speak so, zvezdookaja the
goddess, - has whispered Marsy. - Everything which have fallen for the sake of you, do not stand your little finger. Sometime
they would die; unless not the happiness to die with------- glory?! - about, lovely Mars, - with bitterness Sofia has said, - where
you have seen glory? It has stopped; he was silent also, reflecting over its words. These reflexions have soon withdrawn it
from philosophical distances to the prosy validity. Prince Marsy has suddenly burst out laughing and has told: - And I will send
a head of villain Varga to you in bank with spirit! - in no event! - it is live the princess Sofia has responded. - you should take
its live and bring in chains of the traitor. When it happens, I will suit to you triumph on the Palatinsky area, and Divine Victor
will welcome you from gallery of Northern gate of the Big Imperial palace! And the mean usurper will pass in chains behind a
chariot of a triumpher; we execute him after.